Brands, brands everywhere!
Louis Vuitton, Balmain, Gucci, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana… we’ve all been at a place where we’ve said any one or all of these names at least once. But have you been pronouncing them correctly?
Well, Dacob here has done a number of videos on how to pronounce the names of the luxury fashion brands and this one here is a compilation and total life saver!
Check it out!
How many of these did you already know?
Comment in the section below and don’t forget to hit subscribe and like!
Rihanna’s Fenty is finally here!
And everyone has been going crazy trying to get their hands on them already. But for those who have their concerns about the products, YouTube reviews are literally the go-to solution.
With eyebrows being a feature that has recently become a priority for many so much so it is now a part of the ‘Everyday Routine’. This development has lead to eyebrow trends which have gotten even more creative.
The latest being – Feather Eyebrow!
So here’s the latest trend on how to get the Matte Foundation look without spending a single dime extra!
By just applying your primer, concealer, foundation and loose powder or baby powder and then dunking your face into cold water for 30 seconds, followed by a pat dry!
That’s it? Yep, that’s it!
But for those wondering what are pros and cons and does it really work?
Yep, is really does work and looks super flawless and all of that, however the cons are something you must be aware of.
While dunking your face for the smooth look, what you are literally doing is trapping the makeup into your skin, as the cold water will be closing your pores along with the makeup. Eventually causing more damage to your skin and perhaps even leading to acne/blackheads. So, yeah, not so cool as you thought right?
Also, your makeup removal routine would be even more tedious. Since the makeup would be locked into your pores, in order to clean you will need to open the pores again. So steaming your face or hot towel on your face, followed by a cleanser or a milk cleanser which would be more gentler for your skin. Exfoliate well! Close it up with a cold water splash to close the pores again and night cream please!
To conclude, it only be right to ask, if this technique to get the ‘Matte’ look it all worth it?
Comment, Like and Share this article!
Perfecting that winged liner or just the simple yet attractive eye makeup a task for ya?
Perhaps these tips may make a difference.
Makeup hacks are way too many to find, but whatever works best for you is what you must abide by. And these eye shadow tricks are literally references from the Makeup bible, you must know of.
- Apply a coat of cream shadow with the help of your fingertips or a brush. Even it out by using another brush and gently buffing out any edges.
- In order to make that eye look work best, you need to have three brushes. One for applying the product and the other two for buffing and blending.
- Before applying the eye primer, make sure you clean the area well. A lot of makeup artists swear by Micellar Water, which can totally make a difference. Following it up by a de-puffing cream. Post this routine, you need to let the cream sit for a while and absorb into the skin before proceeding with the makeup routine.
- When using the brush, use it in soft, circular motions on the edges in order to let the eye shadow(s) blend well.
- To get the undereye smokey look, use a flat brush to drag out the colour, also giving a sharp look.
- It is advised (however optional) to do your eye makeup first, followed by your face routine in order to cover up droplets or eye makeup distributed around the apples.
- Shimmery or mid tone shades can be used in the centre section of the eyelids in order to get a light catching effect.
- And, finally, in order to set your eye makeup make sure you use the powder eye shadow last for more long lasting effect.
It’s wedding season and the style this season is more experimental! Be it a boho feel or the traditional look, classy or grunge, there’s something for everyone!
Check out the favorites of the season here!
Lipsticks and MACs are like synonymous. And when a girl gets a MAC you know she has evolved from a girl to a woman. That’s the feel! LITERALLY!
And the Liptensity Collection is everything you’d imagine. There’s something for everyone. Driftwood, Gumball, Mulling Spices and my personal favorite, Stallion.